Good evening, my lovelies!
I have some good news and some bad news. First off, bad news is that I have a writers block. I have been trying to write something new but my mind is … basically floating around the universe right now. Literally. Seriously. I wish I was kidding about this. Lord have mercy, I have too much on my mind. Plus, homework and studying. Finally, the good news! Just so I can start blogging on a weekly basis, I decided to do the 30 day challenge. Instead of posting everyday, I’ll probably just post once a week.
Day One (Well, Week One) is writing some basic things about myself. Okay, first off. What the hell do they mean by basic? My age? I can’t comprehend this at all. This is totally going to end up going well!
- I just recently started community college.
- The only type of coffee I’ll drink is pumpkin spice.
- I really don’t drink coffee unless ^ above statement.
- My favorite color is Pink.
- My whole wardrobe is mostly black & white.
- Good Gaming is my life (haha Gunthix & Gwen).
- Addicted to Cuteness.
- I wear a silver princess tiara ring on my right index finger everyday.
- Disneyland Passholder.
- I love french fries and burgers.
- I’m hoping to major in Biology & Spanish.
- I want to study abroad in Spain.
- I don’t drink soda.
- Inspirational Quotes are my life.
- My best friend’s don’t even live in the same state as me. [USA Located: Massachusetts & Washington] (Out of the country: Canada & New Zealand)
- I take at least 2-3 naps a day and get a 7-9 hours of sleep.
- I don’t know how to use make up, drive, ride a bike, go across a monkey bar, swim, and plenty of other things.
- Eczema & Type 2 Diabetes.
- I turn 24 this Saturday.
- I collect Disney pins, Disney Vinylmations, and Disney Ears.
- I build Gundams.
- I used to be a PC gamer.
- Traveled to Canada.
- Road Trip from California to Georgia.
- Skittles. Me gusta skittles.
Well. That’s it for now! ♥